The purpose of the FDOT District 7 Local Agency Safety Summit is to:
- Provide training for the FDOT Safe Routes to School Program
- Educate local agency partners on Statewide and District 7 Safety Initiatives
- Brief local agency partners on current efforts and strategies to reduce crashes throughout the region, primarily focusing on the State's commitment to dedicate state and federal safety funds to local agency projects as part of the Highway Safety Improvement Program.
2021 Safety Summit
- March 4, 2021 from 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM COT
- Kick Off - David Gwynn & L.K. Nandam - 20 min
- Future HSIPG Funding - FHWA FL Division - 20 min
- FDOT HQ Safety Actions - Brenda Young - 20 min
- FDOT D1 Safety 3E Actions - Deborah Chesna & John Kubicki - 20 min
- FDOT D7 Safety 3E Actions - Edith Wong & Ginger Regalado - 20 min
- Local Agency Successful Projects - 20 min
- Q&A - 30 min
This course offers 2.5 AICP/PDH’s for fully viewing the webinar.
Safety Summit Archives
Click on the right to view past presentations!
For all local agencies in Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties
Mahshid Arasteh, P.E.
American Quality Consultants, LLC